SLAYING YOUR DRAGON
The Slaying Your Dragon Workshop is designed to help kids get clarity on their purpose and vision for their life.
Every child will undergo a Value Determination process to understand what is important to them, then a vision board is created to help them see their vision clearly.
Once they understand this vision,
we help them to see the fears that are standing in the way using a tried an tested process. We put these fears under a microscope to diffuse their power.
Each kid then writes their intention on a wooden block, and smashes it karate style with their bare hands (this is a safe process). We then make a sword and infuse it with the power of each kids vision and smash a symbolic Dragon Piñata which represents their fear!
- 1 Day kids workshop between ages of 8 and 12
- Times: 9am – 1pm
- Genie lamp – what are your top 3 wishes
- Kids Value determination
- Vision board – build your vision
- Action steps – Guitar + running around process
- Fear False expectations appearing real
- Draw or write fears down
- Put in dragon piñata’s mouth
- Build swords with word of courage
- Play inspiring music and motivate
- Board break
- Smash Dragon-Pinata
[eventslist events=”upcoming” type=”cardExpand” categories=”1″]